Step by Step Guide to Register for 2018 Cup Regional Qualifier
1. Before you start the registration process, be sure to have the following information. You will be required to enter the following for yourself and any additional people:
•Name, phone and email
•LPGA Women Who Play Member ID
•Team Name and Team Captain Name
•Golf Handicap Service (GHIN, GolfNet, CDGA, etc..), Golf Handicap ID # (
the entry field will say GHIN, please enter the Handicap ID # for the service you use
) and current Handicap Index.
2. Each person may register themselves and up to 7 additional people (meaning the team captain or another designated person can register an entire team in one transaction).
3.When you get to the main Cup page–there is helpful information about the Cup, including a tab for Player Documents and much more.
4. Log into the LPGA Women Who Play Member Clubhouse using one o f these methods
•Go to: lpgawomenwhoplay.com and click on Sign In at the top right corner.
•Go to: https://members.ewga.online/account/login.aspx
5.In the member clubhouse, to register for a Regional Qualifier:
•Looking at the left side of the screen, scroll down until you can click on: MyEvents
•In the middle of the page, click on LPGA Women Who Play Cup
•This will take you to the LPGA Women Who Play Cuppage on Golf Genius where you
will remain logged in.
•Hover your mouse over 2018 Cup (or click on 2018 Cup) and then click on Regional
•Select and click on the Regional Qualifier you wish to register for.
•Click on the Register Now button.
6. A secondary way to register; if you have found your way to specific Regional Qualifier
page without logging in through the Member Clubhouse
•Click on the Register Now button (do NOT click on Sign In).
•You will be re-directed to the Member Clubhouse login page.
•Log In with your LPGA Women Who Play email and password.
•Once logged in, you will automatically come back to the Regional Qualifier registration
7.Once you click on the Register Now button and get to the registration page, it will open with the refund policy (no refunds after July 15th) and registration instructions.
•Click on New Registration
8.On the left side of the window, select the Cup event shown, then click on Next to continue the registration process.
9. On the next screen, you will see your name. Fill in all missing data (email, phone, Handicap ID number, Handicap Index, LPGA Women Who Play ID number, etc..).
PLEASE, PLEASE, review and follow the form instructions. Everything with a
Red Asterisk is REQUIRED information.
A few key reminders:
•Enter your Golf Handicap ID where it says GHIN It doesn’t matter which Golf Handicap
Service you use, please enter you Golf Handicap ID in the GHIN field.2